Artsen II series
Full-function Double-pulse MIG/MAG Welder for Multiple Metal Materials.
- Digital Microprocessor Controlled Inverter Technology.
- Synergic control of MIG/MAG/C02 process, Pulse / Double Pulse MIG/MAG.
- Stable welding with stick-out length up to 30mm
- Standard locking function for both front panel locking & parameters range locking.
- Standard Job saving features (up to 50 Job)
- Supporting SMARC for networking
- Convenient for building multi-operator system
- Proven record in heavy industries since 2014;
- High tolerance against input voltage fluctuation (25%+/-);
- Superior reliability with self-protecting design and error code display for easy maintenance;
- Light and small. with convenience for frequent mobility;
- Rigid with aluminum framework;
- Digital display of welding current and voltage;
- Functional for current and voltage set-up;
- Supporting both solid wire and flux-cored wire;
- Standard gas-cool and water-cool;
- Synchronization between main and intermediate wire-feeder;
- Self-protecting rubber inter-connection cable