COLUMN BOOM SYSTEMS
With column-boom systems, framework can be welded freely as well as it can be welded circular or lengthwise with the help of invertor or positioner. It provides an opportunity to weld various diametric and long distances. Submerged, Mig, Mag, Tig and Plasma welding processes can be used in the system.
Column Boom systems (CBS), can be fixed on the ground or automatically walking on track. Column Boom systems enable increasing the quality, reducing the time of production and operator exhaustion, to sensibility and increasing the amount of welding amount. In the Boom motion, with linear sleds and telescopic Boom sensitive inner welds of cylindrical framework can be made.
Sensitive movement thanks to solid and ergonomic body structure
Sensitive movement capacity thanks to linear rails
Different telecomunication options with synchronised systems
- 360° rotary column (Manual or motorized return options)
- Sensitive motion capability on linear tracks
Adjustable linear Boom speed
- Multi functional cabled remote control (optionally the amount of remote control can be multiplied)
- On the control panel, digital speed indicator enabling the tracking of progress
- Movements of Column & Boom can be controlled very fast and without interruption as well
- Limit switchers used in order to terminate all the motion
- Controlling the system’s all functions with single control